Jump to main content

Blue and Gold Club

The Blue and Gold Club is committed to building champions for life by providing opportunities to deserving student-athletes. Funds raised allow more than 400 student-athletes to pursue a high-quality education and NCAA Division I athletic experience at one of the region's top universities. Your support is an investment in these student-athletes that make us proud in the classroom, on the playing field, and in the community. 

The Blue and Gold Club provides opportunities for donors to give directly to the sport of their choice. With the ever-growing need to raise scholarship dollars, 25% of any donation to a sport-specific club will provide student-athlete scholarship support and the remaining 75% will support the programmatic needs of that sport. 

Your generosity is an investment in our future leaders, and we thank you for making a difference in the lives of UNC's student-athletes. Click below on the sport-specific club you wish to support and MAKE A GIFT TODAY!

The Campaign for UNC

Thank you for considering a year end gift to support UNC Athletics. Although UNC offices will be closed for a portion of the holiday season, you may still make a year end gift in one of three ways:

 ONLINE
The easiest way to make a difference is to make an online gift by December 31.

IN PERSON
Visit the Judy Farr Center to make your gift in person by close of business December 28.

MAIL
Mail your check payable to the UNC Foundation, postmarked by USPS by December 31.

Center Circle Club

Quarterback Club

Bear Attackers Club

Roundball Club

Fast Break Club

Take Down Club

Birdie Club

Up and Down Club

Swomen Club

Bear Aces Club

Grand Slam Club

Relay Club

Rally Starters Club

Diamond Club

Area of Greatest Need