Transfer Admission-Based Scholarships
Your application for admission is also your application for a number of admission-based scholarships. To be eligible for automatic admissions scholarships students must be studying on the Greeley Campus or Denver-Lowry Campus, be a degree-seeking student, and meet the GPA requirements. ** Students must be admitted by June 1 to be eligible for Admission-based scholarships. Once you are admitted, you can apply for further scholarships via your student Ursa account.
Spring 2024 or Fall 2024 Admits
**Notes on eligibility:
- For transfer scholarship eligibility purposes, we use college credits from all previously attended institutions to compute the cumulative GPA for Transfer Scholarships.
- Students must be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours each semester to qualify for these scholarships
- The admission-based scholarships listed are awarded to students who are working on their first bachelor’s degree
- Students in off-campus, cash-funded programs are not eligible for these scholarships and should check with UNC Extended Campus regarding scholarship opportunities
- The scholarship is awarded in yearly amounts divided into the fall and spring semesters. Admission Based Scholarships are not awarded for the summer term.