Student Health Center
The Health Center is a walk in clinic located at 1901 10th Ave in Cassidy Hall.
All UNC students are eligible to use the health center and most insurance plans can be billed. Check out the many services we have to offer!
- FREE Flu shot for all UNC students! You may walk in anytime during opening hours to receive your free flu shot. See Flu Shot Clinics for various vaccine clinics around campus (if you're pressed for time, the flu shot clinics will only take a couple minutes of your time). Don't delay - vaccinate today!
- Back by popular demand! Don't miss our FREE health fair November 8th from 10:30 - 1:30 at the University Center. We will have free blood pressure and glucose screening, health related information booths with giveaways, and many prizes with a GRAND PRIZE MOUNTAIN BIKE!
- Meningitis vaccines still available at no cost to anyone between the ages of 2-55.
- Tips for College Health and Safety
- Summer brings a lot of fun and a lot of health and safety challenges. Take a few minutes to be safe and healthy. Click here for more information.
- Protect yourself and your family from mosquito bites that can make you sick.
"Know Your Status"
The Student Health Center Medical Clinic in partnership with Northern Colorado Aids Project, wants to be sure you and other UNC students "know your status" so we are offering free HIV testing/counseling.
Free, confidential HIV testing every second Thursday of the month (due to a scheduling conflict, testing for September will be on the 28th). Call and schedule your appointment with "Jenn" at 970-351-2412 (your appointment will be kept confidential, just make sure the appointment for HIV testing is with Shannon).
HIV and HIPAA - Your health information Privacy Rights
2016-2017 Health Center Events
If you have traveled outside the U.S. within the last 60 days and you are feeling ill, call the health center for instructions before coming in.
For information on International travel advisories, visit the CDC website at www.cdc.gov/travel
1901 10th Ave.
Monday - Friday
8:00 - 5:00 pm
Closed Saturday and Sunday
(Saturday hours beginning in October)
For alternate care when the health center is closed, see Clinic Hours