Student Health Center
The Health Center is a walk in clinic located at 1901 10th Ave in Cassidy Hall.
All UNC students and employees are eligible to use the health center and most insurance plans can be billed. Check out the many services we have to offer.
BEAR CARE PLAN - The bear care plan is for students whose insurance won't cover them at the student health center. This plan could be used for out of state insurance that will only cover you in your home state or it could be used for students whose insurance is out of network. You can purchase four (4) visits at the health center for $199. The Bear Care Plan will cover everything the student has done at the health center unless it is lab work that is sent to an outside lab. The Bear Care Plan never expires and you can purchase it when you need it. You don't have to purchase it in advance of your visit. For more information or to sign up, call the front desk at 970-351-2412.
- We have FREE flu shots! Stop in anytime for your free flu shot - It's the best way
to prevent the flu!
- School of Nursing Flu shot clinics September 25th and 26th - 11:00 - 12:30 pm
- Athletics Flu shot clinics October 1st and 2nd - 8:00 - 10:00 am
- Grad School Ross Hall Breezway October 21st - 10:00 - 11:00 am
- Health Fair October 23rd - 10:30 - 1:30
- SAVE THE DATE! Our annual health fair will be in the UC on October 23rd - 10:30 am - 1:30 pm. Lots of free health screens and giveaways!
- Meningitis vaccines still available at no cost to anyone between the ages of 2-55.
- Tips for College Health and Safety
"Know Your Status"
The Student Health Center Medical Clinic in partnership with Northern Colorado Aids Project, wants to be sure you and other UNC students "know your status" so we are offering free HIV testing/counseling.
Free, confidential HIV testing every second Thursday of the month. Call and schedule your appointment with "Annie" at 970-351-2412 (your appointment will be kept confidential, just make sure the appointment for HIV testing is with Annie).
HIV and HIPAA - Your health information Privacy Rights
Health Center Events
If you have traveled outside the U.S. within the last 60 days and you are feeling ill, call the health center for instructions before coming in.
For information on International travel advisories, visit the CDC website at www.cdc.gov/travel
1901 10th Ave.
Health Center Medical Clinic hours:
Open Monday - Friday
8:00 - 5:00 PM
Closed Saturday and Sunday
For alternate care when the health center is closed, see Clinic Hours