Interim Winter Session
We make class a relaxing experience
Staying home this break? Want to stay on track with your education?
You can catch up or get ahead on your credit requirements this winter break without ever leaving home. We offer a variety of convenient online and on-campus classes. Whether you are a UNC student, attending another school or just want to learn something new, our Interim Session has something for everyone.
UNC offers an interim winter session which runs between fall and spring semesters. This Interim term provides a variety of online undergraduate and graduate level courses for students. Students must be in good academic standing, GPA 2.0 or above, prior to registration.
Please note, university policy states that the Interim term has a 4 credit limit due to the short duration. No overloads will be permitted for Interim term.
Interim Session Dates
December 14, 2020- January 8, 2021
- October 5th - Registration Opens for all students at 7:00am
- December 14th - Interim Session begins
- December 15th - Add deadline
- December 16th - Drop deadline
- December 16th - Grade Replacement Application deadline
- January 4th - Withdrawal deadline for 4 week session courses
- January 8th - Interim Session ends
- January 18th - Transcripts available with Interim Session grades