Interim Winter Session 2021-2022
We make class a relaxing experience
Staying home this break? Want to stay on track with your education?
You can catch up or get ahead on your credit requirements this winter break without ever leaving home. We offer a variety of convenient online and on-campus classes. Whether you are a UNC student, attending another school or just want to learn something new, our Interim Winter Session has something for everyone.
UNC offers an Interim Winter Session which runs between fall and spring semesters. This Interim Winter Session provides a variety of online undergraduate and graduate level courses for students. Students must be in good academic standing, GPA 2.0 or above, prior to registration.
Please note, university policy states that the Interim Winter Session has a 4 credit limit due to the short duration. No overloads will be permitted.
Interim Winter Session 2021-2022 Dates
December 13, 2021- January 7, 2022
- October 4th - Registration Opens for all students at 7:00am
- December 13th - Interim Winter Session begins
- December 14th - Add deadline
- December 15th - Drop deadline
- December 15th - Grade Replacement Application deadline
- January 6th - Withdrawal deadline for 4 week session courses
- January 7th - Interim Winter Session ends
- January 17th - Transcripts available with Interim Winter Session grades