Your UNC student account is the username and password you use to access most of UNC’s services including Ursa, Canvas and Email. In most cases, the username is the first four letters of your last name with four random numbers. (For example, student Klawz Bear’s username would be Bear1234@bears.unco.edu)
- How do I activate my student account?
- How do I reset my password?
- You can reset your password using the Password Reset link under Account Tools on Ursa or using the Reset My Password link in Ursa under your My Account tab.
- When do I get a student account?
- Once you have been admitted to UNC as a student your account is automatically generated within 24-48 hours.
- How do I check my admission status?
- How long do I get access to my student account?
- You will retain access to your student account the entire time you are an active student. If you choose to leave the University, become in-active, or graduate you will retain access for approximately two semesters after your last class registration.
- How do I get a GA, TA or Student Employee account? (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Have your Instructor/Supervisor submit a New Account Request
Available for - Students