Interfraternity Council (IFC)
IFC is the self governing body over fraternities at the University of Northern Colorado. The Council is chartered with the North American Interfraternity Conference. IFC is comprised of it's officers and a delegate from each chapter.
- President: Logan Reneau
- Vice President: Jesse Key
- Director of Greek Affairs: Gavin McFall
- Director of Academic Affairs: Roberto Ramirez
- Director of Recruitment: Kyle Schulz
- Director of Marketing: Riley Hettrick
- Director of Risk Management: Nathan Barrows
IFC meets at 6 pm, every other Tuesday, in the University Center Council Room.