Interfraternity Council (IFC)
IFC is the self governing body over fraternities at the University of Northern Colorado. The Council is chartered with the North American Interfraternity Conference. IFC is comprised of it's officers and a delegate from each chapter.
- President: Tanner Marzullo
- Vice President: vacant
- Director of Greek Affairs: Samuel Westra
- Director of Academic Affairs: vacant
- Director of Recruitment: vacant
- Director of Marketing: vacant
- Director of Risk Management: vacant
IFC meets at 6 pm, every other Tuesday, in the University Center Council Room.