Secondary Education Resources
Placement survey links for Secondary students
- Request for placement for Fall 2023 use this survey
- Request for placement for Spring 2024 use this survey
- STEP Out Request for STEP 161, 262, 363
PTEP Canvas Checkpoints
There are 3 PTEP checkpoints that must be completed prior to student teaching.
- The Initial Admission to PTEP canvas checkpoint must be completed the semester before your first field experience.
- The Full Admission to PTEP canvas checkpoint must be completed the semester before your final practicum experience.
- The Application for Student Teaching canvas checkpoint must be completed the semester
before student teaching.
Please consult with your content advisor for any questions.
Additional information links
- Handbooks and Guides
- Student Teaching
To apply for Student Teaching, enroll in EDFE 130 one semester before student teaching.
Student Teachers must print out a copy of the handbook and any necessary forms for their cooperating teachers.
- Development Plan
- Lesson Observation Form (PDF)
- Seminar Log (PDF)
- Diverse Field Experience Info and Form
- Work Sample Guide - Coming Soon
- Work Sample Worksheet
- Student Teaching Policies
- Professional Dispositions (PDQ)
Student Teacher Resources