Jump to main content

Teacher Cadet Candidates

If you have received a B or better on your Teacher Cadet class, you can request credit for:

  • Secondary Students: EDF 290 (3). If you declare one of the Secondary Teacher Education Licensure programs, you should make that note on your Request for Placement form when you submit your EDFE110 application between February 15 and March 15 or September 15 and October 15.
  • Elementary Students: EDF 290 (3). Please see your Elementary Advisor for details.
  • Physical Education Students: Physical Education/Sport Pedagogy faculty may waive a practicum course on a case-by-case basis for students in the Physical Education Program.

We are excited to have you among our teacher candidates and are looking forward to working with you.

To request the credit, please send a legible copy of your Teacher Cadet Certificate of Completion (The Teacher Cadet Program Portfolio Review certificate), with both Portfolio and Class grades B or better. If you know it, write your Bear Number on top of the certificate.

Send to:
University of Northern Colorado
Office of the Registrar
Campus Box 50
Greeley, CO  80639

Please do not send the portfolios or original certificates. Program completion and final grade will be verified with your high school.