College Opportunity Fund (COF) Stipend for 2019-2020
- What is the COF stipend?
- COF stands for College Opportunity Fund and applies per-credit funding from the state
to help off-set tuition for eligible in-state students. More detailed information about the College Opportunity Fund.
- What if I do not apply for the COF stipend?
- If a undergraduate resident student chooses not to apply for the COF stipend, that
student will be responsible for the student share of tuition plus the amount of the
- How much of my UNC tuition will the COF stipend pay this year?
- Colorado undergraduate residents are eligible. If the student has applied and authorized,
$94 per credit hour will appear on the statement.
- How will I find out what it costs to attend UNC next year?
- The most up-to-date cost information is online at www.unco.edu/costs/.