Make an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with a Career Counselor follow these simple instructions:
- Log into Handshake
- Click on "Appointments" (on left hand navigation bar)
- Click on "Schedule New Appointment"
- Follow the prompts to provide details about what you are needing support with.
If you do not see a time that works for you, please email email@example.com or call our front desk at 970-351-2127. Please note, starting March 18, 2020 the Center for Career Readiness staff is working remotely. As such, we will be responding to email and voice messages left at our front desk. Additionally, scheduled appointments will take place via phone or online.
IMPORTANT CONSIDERATION: If you are currently experiencing or have experienced in the last 24 hours, any symptoms of an illness such as a fever, persistent cough, vomiting, diarrhea, rash, etc., you will need to reschedule or modify (phone or Skype) your appointment with Center for Career Readiness. In efforts to maintain wellness for our entire campus community, please consider other bears, including the faculty and staff you are meeting with. Appointments can be modified or rescheduled by calling (970) 351-2127 or through your Handshake account. Thank you!
We offer a wide range of services to students, including assistance with:
- Deciding on majors and careers
- Starting/updating resumes and cover letters
- Discovering job and internship searching techniques and resources
- Searching and applying for graduate programs
- Developing interviewing skills
- Locating career information
Types of Appointments
Come Visit Us
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday
If you would like to e-mail a resume/CV, cover letter, or other career related materials for assistance from a Career Counselor, please expect up to one week for a completed review.