Center for Career Readiness Events
Fall Job, Internship, and Graduate School Fair
The next “all majors” Job, Internship, and Graduate School fair will be held on Wednesday, October 9 in the University Center Ballrooms, hosting 80+ employers from various industries, along with graduate schools. These employers represent part-time and full-time jobs and the graduate schools will provide information on various graduate programs. UNC students will want to attend these fairs to meet employers and university representatives to learn about job opportunities and graduate school programs.
- View employers registered to attend (coming soon)
Fall K-12 Educator Employment Day
K-12 Educator Employment Day (KED) will be held Tuesday, October 22 and will host 50+ school districts. K-12 Educator Employment Day provides a venue for school districts and teacher candidates to meet concerning K-12 position opportunities.
- Registration is free for UNC current students and UNC Alumni. Registration is handled through Handshake. Log into Handshake, find the Fall UNC KED, click on "Register". Community Teachers pay $10.00 and can pre-register through Handshake or register at the door. Payment can be made by check, cash, or credit card at the door.
- If you would like to share your resume with the attending school districts before KED, please email your resume to: email@example.com
- View schools registered to attend Fall 2019 K-12 Educator Employment Day through Handshake.
- Find school districts in the Ballrooms (coming soon - layout map)
Career Events with and for Alumni
Career Services and the UNC Alumni Association offer a series of career programs to connect you to the growing alumni Bear Network. For information about 2019-2020 events or to volunteer with a career event, please contact Norma.Juarez@unco.edu.