Employer Fairs & Events
Employer fairs and events are hosted by Career Services in an effort to connect students with local and national employers.
Fall Job, Internship and Graduate School Fair
The Fall 2019 Job, Internship and Graduate School Fair will be held on:
Wednesday, October 9
UNC Campus, University Center Ballrooms
event Registration through Handshake for the Fall 2019 Fair will open in August.
- Noon - 1 pm: Check-in (refreshments will be provided)
- 1-4 pm: Student/Employer Information Exchange
- 4 pm: Breakdown/cleanup
See below for policies on cancelation and inclement weather.
Standard registration includes:
- 6' table and tablecloth (suitable for 2 recruiters)
- 2 Chairs
- 1 Parking Pass
- Corporate: $285
- Non-Profit: $75
- Government: $75
Teacher Employment Day (TED)
Fall 2019 Teacher Employment Days (TED) will be held on:
Tuesday, October 22
9 am - 4 pm
UNC Campus, University Center
eventRegistration through Handshake for the Fall 2019 TED Fair will open in August.
Details are available on registration form.
Event Policies and Guidelines
The following is important information regarding Career Service's event and policy guidelines for employers. For questions regarding registration, please contact Diane Kull at 970-351-2786 or via email at Diane.Kull@unco.edu.
- We are unable to accept new registrations or changes to registrations 1 week prior to an event, or once an event is full.
- Registering for the Job, Internship, & Graduate School fair or Teacher Employment
Day is considered a commitment to attend the event and a table will be reserved for
- For cancellations more than 15 business days prior to fair/event date, we will refund the event registration fee, minus a $75 administrative fee.
- No refund will be issued if registration does not total more than $75.
- No refund will be issued or transferred to other fair/event dates for cancellations received within 15 business days of event.
- No refunds are issued due to acts of nature (i.e. flooding, heavy snow, traffic issues, university closure, etc.).
- If your organization cancels, or chooses not to attend this event, and has not paid the registration fee, this cancellation policy still applies and the registration fee is still required. Non-payment can result in becoming ineligible to participate in future Career Services events at the University of Northern Colorado.
- If registration payment is not received, we reserve the right to cancel an organization’s registration.
- The Career Services office reserves the right to deny access and participation to an employer based on previous experiences of our students and/or our office.
In case of inclement weather, please call 970-351-4100. If the university is operating on a regular academic/work schedule or if employees are granted a grace period to arrive, the event will be held as scheduled. Therefore, no requests for release of obligation or refund will be granted. In the rare circumstance that the university is closed (i.e., classes are cancelled), the event will be cancelled and every attempt will be made to reschedule.