Employer Fairs & Events
Employer fairs and events are hosted by Center for Career Readiness in an effort to connect students with local and national employers.
Virtual Fall Part-Time Student Employment Fair
The offices of Financial Aid and Center for Career Readiness will be hosting this fair. On and off campus employers with part-time employment opportunities are encouraged to attend.
Friday, September 11, 2020 11:00 a.m. - 2 p.m. Location will be virtual thru Handshake
On Friday, Sept. 11th from 10 AM - 2 PM, our staff will be available live to answer your questions regarding the virtual fair. To connect with a staff member, simply join this Zoom Meeting or email email@example.com with questions.
Virtual Fall Job, Internship and Graduate School Fair
The Center for Career Readiness will be hosting Fall Fairs for 2020 through a virtual platform. Fair registrations for fall 2020 is now open to employers through Handshake.
Fall 2020 Viritual Job, Internship and Graduate School Fair
Thursday, October 15, 2020
11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Location will be virtual through Handshake
Virtual Fall 2020 K-12 Educator Employment Day (KED)
Tuesday, October 27
9 a.m.–3 p.m.
Location will be virtual
Helpful Tips and Guides
Event Policies and Guidelines
The following is important information regarding Career Service's event and policy guidelines for employers. For questions regarding registration, please contact Diane Kull at 970-351-2786 or via email at Diane.Kull@unco.edu.
- We are unable to accept new registrations or changes to registrations 1 week prior to an event, or once an event is full.
- Registering for the Job, Internship, & Graduate School fair or Teacher Employment
Day is considered a commitment to attend the event and a table will be reserved for
- No refunds will be issued for virtual fairs and events.
- For cancellations more than 15 business days prior to fair/event date, we will refund the event registration fee, minus a $75 administrative fee.
- No refund will be issued if registration does not total more than $75.
- No refund will be issued or transferred to other fair/event dates for cancellations received within 15 business days of event.
- No refunds are issued due to acts of nature (i.e. flooding, heavy snow, traffic issues, university closure, etc.).
- If your organization cancels, or chooses not to attend this event, and has not paid the registration fee, this cancellation policy still applies and the registration fee is still required. Non-payment can result in becoming ineligible to participate in future Center for Career Readiness events at the University of Northern Colorado.
- If registration payment is not received, we reserve the right to cancel an organization’s registration.
- The Center for Career Readiness office reserves the right to deny access and participation to an employer based on previous experiences of our students and/or our office.
In case of inclement weather, please call 970-351-4100. If the university is operating on a regular academic/work schedule or if employees are granted a grace period to arrive, the event will be held as scheduled. Therefore, no requests for release of obligation or refund will be granted. In the rare circumstance that the university is closed (i.e., classes are canceled), the event will be canceled and every attempt will be made to reschedule.