Jump to main content

Undergraduate Advising Center

The College of Education and Behavioral Sciences is the home to several majors. Advisors are assigned to undergraduate students based on their declared major and minor.

Find your advisor

Advising assignments vary by major. In some programs, students have the same advisor for their entire program. In other programs, freshmen and sophomores are advised by a professional advisor, then switch to a faculty advisor for their junior and senior year.  Find your major below to find your assigned advisor or view your advisor in Degree Works.

Are you a transfer student to UNC?