CHE Tutoring Services
The Center for Human Enrichment (CHE) offers comprehensive and sustained academic support in English grammar and composition, with special attention to the needs of second language learners. The following English tutorial support is available to all CHE students:
- In-class and individual tutoring support for English 122 (College Composition)
- English 123 (College Research Paper)
- Individual tutoring for help with papers in courses other than English
- Writing support for academic scholarship applications, resumes, or other writing needs
- English Lab sections (fall only) to support the academic growth and success of CHE students in CHE English courses
- Library 150 (Introduction to Undergraduate Research)
Schedule a Tutoring Appointment
If you are a CHE participant and need help with any writing assignment in English courses or courses within your majors, then please
visit with one of our CHE English peer tutors by making an appointment today.
You may stop by the CHE main office (Michener L116) to schedule an appointment where the front desk staff will be happy to assist you. You may also make an appointment over the phone by calling us at 970-351-1905.