CETL invites UNC instructors, including graduate students, to participate in the CETL Spring Challenge for a chance to win some fabulous prizes! We challenge you to participate in various professional development activities throughout spring semester. The Spring Challenge can be completed asynchronously, but there are options for in-person activities.
- Watch recorded webinars or complete sets of readings on teaching topics.
- Complete readings on teaching topics.
- Participate in peer observation.
- Engage in a personal consultation
- Participate in mid-semester feedback and share results in Canvas
- Participate in Face-to-Face/Verbal Feedback through CETL
Activities must be completed by end-of-day, Friday, May 5, 2023.
The more activities you complete, the bigger your prize
|Prize Level||Points Needed||Prizes|
|Level 1||7 points||Choice of a Book ($50 value), UNC Sweatshirt or t-shirt, Sodexo Go Card ($50 value)|
|Level 2||14 points||$100 professional development voucher OR two prizes from Level 1|
|Level 3||21 or more points||$150 professional development voucher and 1 prize from Level 1|
|Grand Prize Drawing||Earn at least 10 points. Hit Level 3 for two entries. There are 3 grand prize winners.||$500 professional development voucher|
Prizes are cumulative; participants get a final prize at the end of the semester for the final level they achieve. Professional development vouchers may be used through the end of the calendar year; requests must be submitted by December 1, 2023.