Center for the Enhancement of Teaching & Learning
The Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning (CETL) provides professional development to faculty and staff on pedagogy, assessment of learning, and strategies for supporting student success.
What you'll find this year.
In 2019-2020, CETL is focusing on programs and initiatives that support the goals of the Strategic Enrollment and Student Success (SESS) Plan. Professional development is a key strategy identified by the SESS Implementation Team, and CETL supports the plan in the following ways:
- Faculty Development Workshop Series
- Faculty Learning Communities
- New Faculty Orientation and Extended Orientation
- SESS Plan Lunch and Learns
- Gateway Course Unit Leaders Working Group
- 2020 Teaching and Assessment Symposium
- Online Toolboxes