The Bear Hug Club
The Bear Hug Club is group of UNC students interested in Education and serving our community!
What We Do
- Volunteer work with D6 schools
- Professional development workshops
- Fundraiser opportunities
- Bear Counseling (tips when registering for classes)
- Community service projects
- …and more!
What We've Accomplished
- First place in Relay for Life fundraising 2017
- Second place in donations for Cans to Candelaria 2016
- Thousands of pounds of food donated to the Guadalupe Shelter for the homeless
When/Where We Meet
All Bear Hug Club meetings will be via Zoom for the Fall semester of 2020 starting September 2nd, 2020 @7:15 P.M. till further notice.
Why you should join us...
Bear Hug Club is a great way to make friends, to develop your skills as a future teacher, make professional connections, and to get involved around UNC campus and the Greeley community!
- President - Aliceson Jones, email@example.com
- Vice President - Bryson Davis, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer - Haley Griggs, email@example.com
- Secretary - Baylie Boruff, firstname.lastname@example.org
We will greatly appreciate any donation to the Bear Hug Project. All funds will support UNC student volunteer activities in Greeley and surrounding communities. The money will go to buy appropriate materials for projects. Visit our secure online donation page. To make a gift, select "Other" designation and type in "Bear Hug Project". If you would like to donate to a specific project, please enter the name of the project.
If you want to donate for a specific project, enter the name of the project in the Comments box.