Campus Connections is a semester long for-credit service-learning course that engages UNC students as mentors with local community youth (ages 11-18) to provide therapeutic mentoring in a structured multi-level mentoring community that strives to prepare UNC students to become community engaged leaders.
- Why become a Campus Connections mentor?
- What are the benefits of being a mentor?
- Learn more about the expectations of Campus Connections mentors
- Information on the Campus Connections for-credit course
- APCE 385 & APCE 785
- Campus Connections offers multi-level support and professional training for student mentors
- Learn more about becoming a Mentor Coach, an advanced mentor
- Attend a Mandatory Informational Meeting
- Fill out an Application
- Learn more
- See what happens at Campus Connections every week
- Get answers to common questions asked by students about Campus Connections