Faculty Reassignment for RSCW Awardees
2017-2018 RSCW Faculty Reassignment Awards
David Caffey-PVA, School of Music "Composition of Four Pieces (recorded May 2018 and CD released October 2018)
Whitney Duncan-HSS, Anthropology "The Sociocultural Context of Mental Health and Treatment Experience among US based Latinos"
Lauren Eisen-PVA, School of Art & Design "Layering Color Memory to Signify a Sense of Place"
Wendilyn Flynn-NHS, Earth & Atmospheric Science "Mechanisms Governing Active and Break Periods within the Indian Summer Monsoon: An NSF Proposal"
Burke Hilsabeck-HSS, English "Accidental Specificity: Slapstick Comedy and Its Medium"
Anna Ursyn-PVA, School of Art & Design "The Language of Static and Moving Images for Digital Media"
Kyle Ward-HSS, Criminal Justice "Reading for a Change: Building and Maintaining Social Bonds from Behind Bars"
Robert Weis-HSS, History "God Restrains the Devil"
- A.M. & Jo Winchester Awardees
- Excellence in Social Science Engaged Research Awardees
- OSP Achievement Awardees
- Provost Award for Travel Awardees
- New Projects Program (NPP)
- RDFD Awardees
- Summer Support Initiative
- Faculty Reassignment for RSCW Awardees
- Sponsored Research Fellows Program Awardees
- Faculty Publications Awardees