Jump to main content

Office of Research and OSP

Who do I contact about submitting a proposal? Post-award budget management?  Human subject research? Internal funding opportunities? All of those questions and more are answered below. If you don't find the answer there, call or email us. See current contact info under "CONTACT US."

Office of Research Org Chart

 Who Do I Call?

Sponsored Programs, Extramural Funding, Grant Writing, 

  • Pre-Award: Budget development, proposal writing and submission, etc.
  • Project Management: Budgets, Reports, Close-Out, etc.
      • NHS → Sally Goble
      • CEBS → Nicole Morse
      • HSS → Nicole Morse
      • PVA → Nicole Morse
      • MCB → Nicole Morse
      • University Libraries → Nicole Morse
      • All others → Sally Goble
  • External Funding Opportunities
  • Kudos, Concerns, Complaints, Helpful Suggestions and Other

General Questions and AVPR Scheduling

Research Integrity & Compliance

  • Responsible Conduct of Research, Research Integrity, Research Misconduct
  • Protection of Human Subjects (IRB)
  • Protection of Animal Subjects (IACUC)

Intramural Research Programs

Innovation/Technology Transfer