CITI Training in the Responsible Conduct of Research
Through membership in the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) of the University of Miami, online course modules in the Responsible Conduct of Research are available to UNC faculty, staff and students.
To register as a new CITI user:
Go to the CITI website and under Create an Account, click on the "Register" button.
Under "Select your institution or organization" choose the University of Northern Colorado from the "Participating Institutions" drop down box.
Select your own username and password
- Username: 4-50 characters. Acceptable characters include letters, numbers, and the symbols "@", ".", and "_". No spaces or other characters are allowed. Your username is not case sensitive.
- Password: 8-12 characters, letters and numbers are the only acceptable characters. No spaces or other characters are allowed. Your password is not case sensitive.
Enter your name, email address and other requested contact information.
To select the courses you want to take:
On the Main Menu page, select University of Northern Colorado Courses to see your options, then select "Add a Course or Update Learner Groups".
Select from the following courses and complete what is appropriate or required.
- Biomechanics Programs Group
- Human Research
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR)-select the appropriate course
- Good Clinical Practices (GCP)
- Health Information Privacy and Security (HIPS)
- Financial Conflict of Interest
- Conflict of Interest
- Lab Animal Welfare
- Institutional/Signatory Official
To log in as a Registered User:
if you are already registered as a CITI user, go to the CITI website to log in.