Graduate Student Association
The Graduate Student Association (GSA) at the University of Northern Colorado (UNC) is a student-run organization that seeks to advance the interests of graduate students through the representation of graduate students’ needs and support of activities central to graduate education. The GSA oversees the distribution of research and conference grant funding, coordinates social and professional development programs, develops campus and community partnerships, appoints graduate students to campus committees and provides general support to UNC graduate students.
Graduate Council Meeting, Thursday, Sept. 21, 3-5 p.m. in the University Center Council Room. All graduate students are invited to attend. Questions: David Shimokawa
- Veteran Graduate Students BBQ, Monday, Oct. 2, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. at UNC Veterans Services (Roudebush Cottage). Questions: Kathryn LaFary
- Small Changes, Big Impact: An Introduction to Sustainability and the Zero Waste Movement, Thursday, Oct. 5, 3:30-4:30 p.m. at Ross Hall #1040. Join chemistry graduate student Brittney Morgan as she leads a workshop on sustainability for the UNC campus and Greeley community. Food, prizes, and activities sponsored by the Graduate Student Association.
- Geeks Who Drink Trivia: Graduate Student Meetup, Wednesday, Oct. 11, 7 p.m. at Broken Plow Brewery. Questions: Brandy Tackett
- GSA Basketball Tournament, Saturday Oct. 14, 1-7 p.m. at Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center. Open to UNC graduate students, faculty, and staff. Signup here.
The Graduate Student Association has a number of leadership positions available to graduate students. If you are interested in volunteering, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate Council Meeting Attendees
- Campus Rec Advisory Board, GSA Appointee
- Research Day Planning Committee
- GSA Intramural Sports, Team Captains
- GSA Activity Coordinators
- GSA Workshop Instructors