Graduate Faculty Status/Doctoral Research Endorsement
Graduate Faculty and GF with Doctoral Research Endorsement applications for appointment/reappointment
are now in Digital Measures. Please keep your curriculum vita up-to-date, as it will pull automatically from
Graduate Lecturer, Emeritus Graduate Faculty and Graduate Faculty Equivalence applications continue to be sent by email to your Program Chair or School Director for signatures. They will then be sent to Carol Steward for review.
All applications must be submitted with digital signatures. Scanned applications will not be accepted.
IMPORTANT: To open and complete the fillable forms on the Graduate School website, please use
Internet Explorer 11 as your browser. Forms are not successfully opening using Microsoft
Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
If you are using a Macintosh to fill out a form, you must use Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat Professional. Please do not fill out the form in preview mode.
In Digital Measures
- Click on the Task Bar in Workflow and click on the Application, named Fall 2018 Launch (ignore the due date of October 27, 2018).
- Complete the application, save and upload Application to Digital Measures (DRE applicants: Also upload the first page of three written products or acceptance letter if it is pre-publication).
- Your CV will automatically load from DM, if it’s not up-to-date in DM, upload your current CV in PDF format.
- Workflow will then route your application through the following for signatures and
- The School Director, Department Chair or Program Coordinator
- College Dean for their approval signature
- Carol Steward in the Graduate School
- Standards Committee of Graduate Council for decisions
Applications and Guidelines
- Application for Graduate Faculty (GF)
- Instructions and Application for Graduate Faculty Equivalence (GFE)
- Application for Doctoral Research Endorsement (DRE)
- Application for Emeritus Graduate Faculty (EGF and EGF/DRE)
- Graduate Lecturer Appointment Form
- Graduate Faculty Guidelines
- Curriculum Vita Template
Registration is required. Please contact Carol Steward at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 970-351-1805 to reserve a spot. All workshops are in Carter Hall, room 2010.
Thursday, August 22, 2019
Thursday, September 5
Wednesday, September 25
Tuesday, October 8
Wednesday, November 6
Friday, January 24, 2020
Wednesday, February 12
Thursday, March 5
Tuesday, April 14