Graduate Faculty Status/Doctoral Research Endorsement
The Graduate School has encountered difficulties using Digital Measures and is suspending
its use for the GF and GF/DRE application process until further notice.
Faculty members must complete and email the following electronic documents to their department chair or school director:
- GF or DRE/GF Application
- UNC Curriculum Vitae
- DRE applications must also include PDFs of only the first page of three publications.
Department chair or school director: Please digitally sign (Adobe Verified signature preferred) and send to your college dean.
The college dean will then forward the application to Carol Steward at Carol.Steward@unco.edu in the Graduate School.
Also, any full-time faculty member or qualified administrator holding graduate faculty status is eligible to serve on doctoral committees. Those who serve as research advisors must have the additional doctoral research endorsement (DRE) and must attend the DRE workshop.
All applications must be submitted with digital signatures (Adobe verified preferred).
Hand-completed and scanned applications will not be accepted.
Please note: To open and complete the fillable forms on the Graduate School website, please use Internet Explorer 11 as your browser. Forms are not successfully opening using Microsoft Edge, Chrome or Firefox.
If you are using a Macintosh to fill out a form, you must use Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat Professional. Please do not fill out the form in preview mode.
Applications and Guidelines
- Application for Graduate Faculty (GF)
- Instructions and Application for Graduate Faculty Equivalence (GFE)
- Application for Doctoral Research Endorsement (DRE)
- Application for Emeritus Graduate Faculty (EGF and EGF/DRE)
- Graduate Lecturer Appointment Form
- Graduate Faculty Guidelines
- Curriculum Vita Template