Dining Hall Access Card
The University of Northern Colorado offers a wide variety of meal options to students attending UNC. In addition to traditional meal plans available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, there are also optional plans available for most students. With a meal plan, UNC students can eat at any of the following locations:
- Holmes Dining Room - Located on West Campus
- Bowlful - Located in the University Center
- Burger & Co. - Located in the University Center
- Crisol Latin Kitchen - Located in the University Center
- Empire State Pizza - Located in the University Center
The only card that will be accepted at these locations will be your UNC I.D. card. As long as the card is valid and working properly, the UNC Card allows students access into these facilities. The UNC card verifies that the student presenting the card has a meal plan, then grants the student access.
(If you have a meal plan and your card does not work at the dining halls, stop into the Card Office in the University Center to see if you need a replacement. If it is not a card problem, the Card Office will be happy to contact Dining Services for you to find out what the problem may be).