Bear Identification Card
The UNC Card is the only card UNC students must have to access many of the services on campus. The UNC Card's primary function is to serve as an identification card. A digitized photo, placed in the upper right hand corner of the card, graphically displays the cardholder's photo. Many locations around campus will use the magnetic stripe on the back of the card to check current status. The card will access the student's records and check for any restrictions in the UNC database and will either grant access or deny access.
The UNC Card is unique to each individual – sharing of ID cards with others is not allowed and failure to comply may result in disciplinary action.
Using your Bear Card
- Dining Hall Access
- Library Card
- Recreation Center Access
- Security Card
- I.D. Card Replacement
- Free Greeley/Evans Bus Pass
Wells Fargo Campus Debit Card Program
Flexibility and convenience with your linked UNC Card
The University of Northern Colorado and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you optional banking convenience with your linked UNC Card. Use it as your official student ID, for campus privileges, and for your day-to-day financial needs on and off campus when it’s
linked to a Wells Fargo checking account, with two account options ideal for students. Enjoy no-fee access to Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide, including the Wells Fargo ATMs on campus. Make purchases using your Personal Identification Number (PIN) with your
linked UNC Card. Take advantage of this optional benefit today.
Visit wellsfargo.com/unco for more details.
See more details about how we’re making college life a little easier: The Wells Fargo Campus Card Program offers a convenient way to access your money on and off campus, plus exclusive benefits. Find out more by watching our video about the Campus Card
Access to additional services such as:
The Wells Fargo Mobile® app to check account activity, deposit checks², transfer funds, pay bills, send money with your smartphone, and set up push notifications, text, or email alerts.³
Helpful online financial educational resources and money management tools.
CollegeSTEPS® planning resources, including exclusive access to over 7 million scholarships, and more.
Enjoy banking convenience when you choose to link your UNC Card to a Clear Access Banking℠ or Everyday Checking account. Plus, for students linking their UNC Card to an Everyday Checking account, you'll receive additional benefits that include:
Waived monthly service fee.⁴
No Wells Fargo fees for up to four cash withdrawals per monthly fee period from non-Wells Fargo ATMs in the U.S.⁵ , ⁶
All Overdraft Protection transfer fees from an eligible linked savings account waived for accounts enrolled in Overdraft Protection services.⁵
Receive a courtesy refund on one overdraft/non-sufficient funds fee incurred during each calendar month.⁵,⁷
Receive a courtesy refund on one incoming domestic or international wire fee during each calendar month.⁵
1. The UNC Card is a Wells Fargo Campus Card.
2. Mobile deposit is only available through the Wells Fargo Mobile® app. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply. Some accounts are not eligible for mobile deposit.
Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier's coverage area. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply. See Wells Fargo’s Online Access Agreement for
other terms, conditions, and limitations.
3. Sign up may be required. Availability may be affected by your mobile carrier's coverage area. Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
4. Your Everyday Checking account will receive a monthly service fee waiver within 45 days of linking your UNC Card to that account. See a Wells Fargo banker or the Consumer Account Fee and Information Schedule for more information about other fees that may apply and options to waive the monthly service fee of the Everyday Checking account.
5. These benefits will take effect within 45 days following the linkage of your Campus Card to an Everyday Checking account. Your Everyday Checking account must be linked to an open, active Wells Fargo Campus Card to remain eligible and receive these benefits. Your benefits will end 60 days after your Everyday Checking account is no longer linked to an active Campus Card. In that event, the Bank’s standard terms and fees apply. Ask a banker for additional details.
6. Non-Wells Fargo ATM owner/operator fees may apply.
7. Our overdraft fee for Consumer checking accounts is $35 per item (whether the overdraft is by check, ATM withdrawal, debit card transaction, or other electronic means); our fee for returning items for non-sufficient funds is $35 per item. We charge no more than three overdraft and/or non-sufficient funds (NSF) fees per business day. Overdraft and/or non-sufficient funds (NSF) fees are not applicable to Clear Access Banking℠ accounts. The payment of transactions into overdraft is discretionary and we reserve the right not to pay. For example, we typically do not pay overdrafts if your account is overdrawn or you have had excessive overdrafts. You must promptly bring your account to a positive balance. Wells Fargo may provide financial support to University of Northern Colorado for services associated with the UNC Card.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.