Jump to main content

COVID-19: News and Campus Updates

Coronavirus icon       Coronavirus  Spring Operations  COVID-19 Digest
When visiting ASAP, wear a mask and follow all signs and posted placards to keep the UNC community healthy.

On Campus Resources

The University of Northern Colorado is committed to providing support and resources to survivors of gender-based violence.  Please note that most university employees are mandated reporters under Title IX and the Clery Act, including staff, faculty, coaches, and student staff.  This means that if you share information with those employees about experiencing gender-based violence, they will be required to notify the Office of Institutional Equity and Compliance.  If you do not wish to initiate a report or investigation, contact the confidential resources below.  If you contact a confidential resource, you can always decide to file a report or initiate an investigation at a later time.  All of the resources listed on this page are available to survivors, regardless of whether they choose to report to law enforcement.  

Types of Campus Accommodations

There are several ways in which the University works to support survivors and remedy the effects of gender-based violence.   The following are some common examples of campus accommodations: 

  • Residence hall accommodations
  • Academic accommodations and Academic Intervention letters
  • Financial aid and on-campus employment accommodations
  • Obtaining campus protection orders
  • Counseling Services

To learn more about these and other campus accommodations, reach out to confidential ASAP advocates at 970-351-1490 (business line) or 970-351-4040 (crisis line).

The Student Outreach & Support Office and the Office of Institutional Equity and Compliance can also assist you in on-campus accommodations; please note that both of these offices are NOT confidential and disclosing your story to them would initiate a report or investigation.