Provost Award for Travel (PAT)
The Provost Award for Travel supports the cost of travel to present, perform, or exhibit scholarly or creative works, specifically in the form of juried or invited presentations/performances.
Funding is available to full-time instructional faculty members through a competitive internal grant process.
Proposal Submission Deadlines
PAT Process and Instructions
- PAT Guidelines
- PAT Application Instructions
- PAT Digital Measures application image
- PAT Budget and Budget Justification Form (Open in Acrobat DC for automatic calculations) Sample Budget and Budget Justification form
- PAT Final Report Form
- Provost's Seed Grant
- Research, Dissemination & Faculty Development
- Provost Award for Travel
- Award for Excellence in Social Science Engaged Research
- A.M. & Jo Winchester Distinguished Scholar Award
- Fund for Faculty Publications
- Per Diem Pilot Funding
Carter Hall 2008
8 a.m.–5 p.m. Mountain time
General Funding Priorities
Proposal evaluation will give particular consideration to proposals that address the following:
- Contribute to UNC's national and international exposure by involving peer-reviewed faculty presentations or performances that have already been accepted or invited
- Promote long-lasting scholarly, professional or artistic development of UNC faculty members as part of a line of published or funded research
- Contribute to UNC's reputation through faculty involvement in national or international professional organizations through leadership roles
- Present travel goals in line with the mission of the associated college and UNC
Internal Award Budget Procedures
The Internal Award Budget Procedures provide a consistent method for handling internal awards to accommodate new university budget guidelines..
Questions about this program should be directed to email@example.com or to your FRPB College Representative or the FRPB Chairperson.