Did you know you can print almost anywhere on campus using Bear Print? That’s right! You don’t need your own printer; there are printer stations all over campus in the libraries and computer labs. Every year in August you automatically have $8 added to a Bear Print account and it’s easy to add more printing money onto your account if you need it.
Add funds to your Bear Print Account
- Log into your Ursa account.
- Click on the Financial tab.
- Under the Billing section, you will then click on the Add Funds to Your Bear Print Account Link.
- Then you will select the account you would like to view.
- Click on the Add Funds from the top navigation of the Bear Print page. You will be able to add the exact amount of funds to your Bear Print account by using a credit card.
- Then click on the Purchase button to complete the transaction.
Retrieving Print Jobs from Bear Print
You can retrieve your print jobs and all of your queued print jobs at any printer station on campus. Your print jobs will remain in the Bear Print System queue for 48 hours until you swipe your Bear Card to retrieve them at any Bear Print station of your choice. You can print many formats from the web or by email as you’re working and pick them all up when you’re ready.
Print and retrieve your print jobs from Bear Print
- View Bear Print System
- Log into the Bear Print System using your Ursa username and password.
- Here you can upload the files you would like to print and select which print station you would like to print to.
For more detailed Bear Print instructions, you can visit Information Management & Technology’s Bear Print instructions.