Why does UNC use Faculty Success - Activity Insight?
- Faculty Success - Activity Insight streamlines the personnel review process for annual
faculty activity reports, promotion and tenure decisions, and makes these processes
far more efficient.
- Understanding faculty achievements enables administrators to promote key successes
to the public and external stakeholders. When faculty activity information isn't readily
available, universities miss essential opportunities to promote their achievements.
- Faculty Success - Activity Insight makes the accreditation process centralized.
- Faculty Success - Activity Insight makes it easier to connect qualified faculty with
available research opportunities, which facilitates more interdisciplinary research.
This may mean more funding for UNC.
How can Faculty access the portal?
Where can I find resources?
- Contact the BOM for your College