Qualtrics is UNC’s supported tool for creating surveys. UNC Faculty, Staff and Students who wish to use Qualtrics may create an account at https://unco.qualtrics.com by logging in with their UNC email address and password. New Qualtrics accounts will have limited account permissions. Users who wish to elevate their Qualtrics permissions to distribute surveys and collect results must complete the following:
- Read and agree to follow the UNC Survey Protocol
- Read the UNC Qualtrics Account Protocol
- Acknowledge that human subjects research must be covered by an IRB Protocol
- Complete appropriate training in human subjects research
- Log in to Qualtrics at https://unco.qualtrics.com to create an account
- Complete the online Qualtrics Account Permission Request form
The Office of Institutional Research and Effectiveness (OIRE) will elevate account permissions within 3-5 business days of the user completing the above instructions. Contact OIRE with questions about Qualtrics accounts at OIRE@unco.edu.
Qualtrics resources, knowledge base, and technical support are available by selecting the "?" with a circle around it at the top right when logged in to Qualtrics.