Publish your course, modules, and course content. (Students can only see published items.)
- The COURSE itself needs to be published for students to view the course and see anything within it.
- If you are using Modules, the MODULE must be published for students to view the module or anything within it.
- Course CONTENT (pages, assignments, quizzes, files, discussions, etc.) must be published for students to view.
- Instructions on publishing your Canvas course
New to Canvas or have Canvas-related questions?
- Do a quick search through ID On Demand, Instructional Design & Development’s (IDD) Canvas online teaching repository of print, video, and other curated resources.
- Check out IDD’s Canvas Support FAQ and know that you are not alone in having a lot of questions about Canvas.
- Get a more in-depth understanding of Canvas by taking IDD’s self-paced Online Course Technology. This course includes in-depth modules about getting started, quizzes, the grade book, and UNC’s Online Course Template.
- Find IM&T quick links to UNC Canvas support, including self-paced training and guides for students and instructors.