Need to Read a PDF?
To view a PDF (portable document format) file, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program installed on your computer.
On any UNC Windows computer, you can download and install the program through the Software Center:
- Click the Start menu.
- Search for "Software Center" and click the Software Center program listed.
- Find and click Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018 in the Applications tab.
- Click the Install button and follow any prompts to complete the installation.
**If you use a UNC Mac computer, Acrobat Reader is installed by default.
Need Adobe Creative Cloud?
If you would like to use Adobe products for either student or personal use, you can find discounts on Adobe CC by using your UNC email address. For more information on discounted prices for education, please visit Adobe Creative Cloud for students/educators.
If you use Adobe products as a part of your employment at UNC, you can request an account via the tsc.unco.edu portal.
- You will be directed to log in.
- Once inside the portal, search for ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD REQUEST.
- You will be prompted to be begin a new SERVICE REQUEST.
- Complete the required information.
Still have questions, contact the TSC for more information.