Filing your Thesis, Scholarly Research Project or Dissertation
After defending, email one electronic copy of the thesis, capstone or dissertation to Carol Steward in the Graduate School for review and final approval. Most require at least some revisions. Do not bring printed copies for review.
Submitting Your Document for Review
Fill out and email the following to Carol.Steward@unco.edu from your UNC email after your committee has approved and signed your signature pages.
- Electronic Copy of thesis, scholarly research project or dissertation in a single document. Name your document using your last and first name and the date you are turning it in. Do the same with revisions, using the most current date for the revised version.
- Verification of Research Subject Compliance Form
- IRB or IACUC Approval
- Review Submission Form
- Signed signature pages: Submit two signed originals for Graduate School records.
The review copy is read by two people in the Graduate school for format and to assure that it meets university standards.
Corrections are commonly requested at this point, please wait for final approval from the Graduate School before requesting a letter of completion. The Graduate School will email necessary changes to you. Revisions will need to be returned for recheck at least two days before the end of the semester.
The Benefits of Electronic Submission
- Ease of access. Students may submit work from any online computer anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day.
- Saves paper. The process after defense is completely paperless.
- Easy Payment. Students will be charged the $85 processing fees through your UNC account at the end of the semester.