All students who are currently minoring in environmental studies or majoring in environmental and sustainability studies and all students who are interested in declaring the minor or major should see Chelsie Romulo for advising.
A schedule of course offerings is available on the UNC schedule site under the ENST course prefix. As this schedule is subject to change, students should consult with their advisor review the course offerings updates to receive up-to-date information about the classes being offered in the various elective categories.
Environmental & Sustainability Studies B.A
The following forms are to help ENST students plan their coursework and academic paths.
- The current (2018-2019) Catalog Requirements for the ENST B.A. degree: Catalog
- Blank Degree Worksheet with all LAC and ENST requirements that students can use to keep track of progress
- Four Year Plan to complete all UNC and ENST requirements within four years
- Blank Four Year Plan for students to make their own plan
Double Major and Minor Plans
Sustainability comprises important considerations in environmental, economic, and equity sectors. As such, we have many students who choose to emphasize one aspect as a double major. The following forms can help students design or follow a plan for a double major or minor.
- Economics and ENST
- English and ENST
- Equity and ENST
Environmental & Sustainability Studies Minor
The Environmental and Sustainability Studies Minor is an excellent compliment to anyone who wants to address sustainability concerns within their own discipline. We have students majoring in diverse fields such as Theatre, Business, Sociology, Earth & Atmospheric Sciences, and Biology who are also completing an Environmental and Sustainability Studies Minor.
- The current (2018-2019) Catalog Requirements for the ENST minor: Catalog