The Engaged Scholar Awards recognize undergraduate and graduate students, faculty, staff, and community partners that engage in service or community-based learning and civic engagement. This year's finalist and winners were celebrated at the Community Engaged Scholars Symposium. Congratulations to the 2019 ESA winners:
- Engaged Undergraduate Finalist: Grace Davis
- Leadership in Community Engagement Award: Ashley Amaro Martinez
- Academic Community Engaged Award: Malaika Michel-Fuller
- Community Engaged Graduate Scholar Award: Rachel Sprague
- Community Engaged Faculty Award: Kyle Ward, Ph.D.
- Community Engaged Staff Award: Shawanna Kimbrough-Hayward
- Community Engaged Partner Award: Araceli Calderon
- Engaged Faculty Fellow: Gillian McNally
Ashley Amaro Martinez
Kyle Ward, Ph.D.