Jump to main content

Required Tuberculosis Testing

If you are an international student, you may be required to have a test that checks for tuberculosis. Students coming from any high incident countries are required to have a blood test that checks for Tuberculosis. You may have this test done in your country or you can wait and have the test done in the student health center located in Cassidy Hall. If you prefer, you can have a chest x-ray instead of the blood test.

If you decide to have the blood test done at your doctor's office, the test you will need is called a Quantiferon TB test. For more information , please call 970-351-1919 or email debra.miller@unco.edu.

High Incidence Countries