Undergraduate Scholarship Opportunity
- $7,500 annual educational scholarship, renewable for up to four academic years with maintained eligibility (includes Fall and Spring semesters only)
- An Apple iPad technology package for educational support is gifted to incoming participants.
- Engage with a collective group of supportive women
- Participate in a year-long program of empowerment, personal growth, and leadership development
- As a Stryker participant, with maintained eligibility, you may be awarded the Stryker Scholarship for up to four years.
- As an incoming participant you will enter the first year experience and grow with your cohort throughout your journey here at Stryker.
First Year Experience
First year participants explore social justice issues, identity, and intersectionality.
Second Year Experience
Second year participants develop leadership skills while integrating their social justice experience.
Third Year Experience
Third year participants practice their leadership through a mentorship program with local underrepresented youth.
Fourth Year Experience
Fourth year participants will engage in a leadership capstone.