The Stryker Institute for Leadership Development's 2019-2020 academic year application opens November 1st, 2018 and is due June 1, 2019.
We encourage all students to complete the UNC University Scholarship Application by March 1st, 2019, priority deadline, for greater access to all scholarship opportunities.
- Before you access the application, please view a PDF of the application to view the
items needed (i.e. Essay Question and Letter of Recommendation) prior to filling out
the official Stryker Application. Once you have your essay and letter of recommendation,
please follow the Application Procedure steps below to complete your application.Download application here
- Note: the application is not able to 'save' and return later. Click here to access the application
- Log on to your UNC Ursa account, click the Financial tab at the top of the page and click on the link to the "University Scholarship Application".
- On the University Scholarship Application you will need to select specific boxes in
order to generate the Stryker Scholarship.
- Choose the following statements that apply to you: I am a member of an underrepresented group at UNC
- The Stryker Application should generate in the "Our Opportunities" section, however, if it does not then you can do a search for "Stryker Institute for Leadership Development" to access it.
- Please select the option that has the following description:
- Award: $7500 "The Stryker Institute for Leadership Development: The Stryker Institute for Leadership Development is awarded to women from underrepresented groups."
- Please copy and paste the Qualtrics link provided towards the end of the "Supplemental Questions" section.
- Fill out the Qualtrics Survey. This is the Stryker Application.
- Please note that a letter of recommendation will also be required for the Stryker application. There will be a section in the survey where you can upload the document.