Pay to Park Stations
- The Pay to Park stations accept coins as well as Visa, Master Card and Discover.
- The machines do not give change.
- The permit from the Pay to Park station is good in any student lot. They are not valid in faculty lots.
- The permit you receive must be visibly displayed on the dashboard.
- Be prepared to go to a second Pay to Park station if the first one is found to be out of order.
- Pay to Park machine locations can be found on our parking map.
- If you experience a problem with any of the Pay to Park stations, email Parking Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to purchase a permit with coins
How to purchase a permit with a credit or debit card
How to purchase a permit with a department coupon code
Permits are required in all lots during Summer Break.
Free parking is not available on campus.
University Center Information Desk
Campus Box 113
8 am to 5 pm
Monday through Friday