The Bear Physical Activity Week (PAW) camp is designed to provide children in grades
K-5 an opportunity to play fun activities
and learn new skills an exciting week full of physical activity and movement during the summer.
Ages 5-11 are welcome! Sign up now because there are a limited amounts of spots!
- Activities include traditional and nontraditional sports and physical activities aligned
with Colorado State Standards for Physical Education
- Examples: basketball, floor hockey, martial arts, dance, gymnastics, volleyball, and soccer
- Our Goal: provide campers with a wide-range of movement experiences that enhance motor skills and enjoyment for physical activity
- Activities taught by Master of Arts in Teaching Physical Education & Physical Activity Leadership (MAT-PEPAL) students
- Occurs mid-July for one week: Monday-Friday 1:30-4:30 PM in Gunter Hall Gym at UNC