Application fees for general admission:
- UNC Application fee: $50 non-refundable
- DICAS fee: $50 for first application and $25 for additional applications
- D&D Digital fee: $65 application fee
Application fees for preselect:
- UNC Preselect Application fee: $60 non-refundable
- DICAS and D&D Digital fees are not applicable
For MSDI applicants only:
- After acceptance into the UNCO MSDI via D&D Digital Match or preselect acceptance, a graduate school application fee will be required. These instructions will be sent to you after acceptance to the program. Visit the graduate school page for more information.
Each intern is responsible for the following fees:
- Professional Liability Insurance fee: varies. Recommend using Marsh Affinity Group Services of Seabury & Smith. Select their intern/student policy rate with minimum $1M/$3M limit.
- Health Insurance (personal) fee: varies
- Additional Insurance (automobile) fee: varies
- Tuition*: $9264, based on tuition rate of $386/credit for the 2022-23 academic year. Tuition is assessed on a total of 24 online course and practicum credit hours. The registration schedule is based on full-time or part-time status to complete the 24 credit hours in spring or summer. The tuition rate is determined by Extended Campus and approved by the UNC Board of Trustees. The tuition cost is the same if you are a Colorado resident or not. Tuition is subject to change each academic year. *This tuition calculation is for the interns completing the DI only. For MSDI cost estimation, visit Dietetics (Master's; with or without Dietetic Internship) - UNC Extended Campus (unco.edu)
- Costs for email access/account fee: varies
- CDR for registration exam at completion of program application fee: $200
- AND Student Membership: $58
- Facility related requirement fees: varies
- Basic Drug Screening test: varies (average cost: $75)
- Background check: varies
Note: The above represents estimates and should be used as a guide for prospective interns.
Please note: Federal financial aid is not available for the non-degree Dietetic Internship. Applicants may apply to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Foundation’s for scholarships at the same time they apply to the internship program. Limited scholarship funds are available for UNC didactic graduates only. Additionally, several major banking institutions provide educational loans.
Dietetic Internship Director:
Nicole Withrow, PhD, RDN