Tips for Completing the Application Process
- Read the How to Apply document, along with all of the information on this website carefully to gain a better understanding of the application process.
- Securing preceptors is the applicant's responsibility.
- Providing potential preceptors with the Required Experiences document will aid in their initial understanding of the program if they are not familiar with it.
- Encourage potential preceptors to read all the necessary forms and information they will need to participate.
- When making arrangements for facilities and preceptors, the minimum time spent working at each facility should be discussed with the potential preceptor.
- If, after reviewing the application materials, you have questions, please contact Amy Baird.