U.S. News & Report 2020 Graduate School Rankings Highlights UNC Programs
March 12, 2019
Seven University of Northern Colorado graduate programs were named by U.S. News & World Report in the publication's 2020 Best Graduate School rankings.
UNC was ranked in the following categories:
- Tied for 23rd out of 113 for Public Health (Colorado School of Public Health)
- Tied for 27th out of 96 for Rehabilitation Counseling
- Tied for 92nd out of 249 for Speech-Language Pathology
- Tied for 118th out of 392 for Best Education Schools
- Tied for 115th out of 562 for Best Nursing Graduate Schools
- Tied for 119th out of 293 for Doctor of Nursing
- Tied for 197th out of 287 for Part-Time MBA
The criteria U.S. News considers when ranking colleges and universities includes faculty credentials, peer reputation, and student services and technology.
For more than 100 years, UNC has offered outstanding graduate degree programs that include small class sizes, expert scholar teachers, research opportunities, sophisticated facilities and affordable tuition. There are more than 100 graduate programs to choose from.
UNC's online programs are offered through the university's Extended Campus. First developed over two decades ago, UNC's online programs have grown to over 100 offerings across 17 areas of study. Additional programs are delivered at off-campus centers in Colorado Springs, Denver and Loveland (see graphic below).