Saturday, May 4th, Nottingham Field
Ceremony begins at 10:00 a.m.
Nottingham gates will open one hour prior to the ceremony seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Seating and parking lots fill quickly. Please plan accordingly to ensure that you allow enough time to park and/or shuttle before the start of the ceremony. We strongly recommend arriving early.
About the ceremony
- Guests should remove caps during the National Anthem and Honor Guard presentation of colors
- Please silence your phone during the ceremony
- For your safety do not stand on the bleachers or chairs during the ceremony
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited
Getting to the Commencement location
- GPS location and directions (PDF)
- UNC map
- Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler Hancock Center
- Parking map
Accessible seating will be available at the ceremony on a first-come basis and does not require reservations. This seating is located on the first row of the bleachers around the Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler Hancock Athletic Center. Based on limited seating, we ask that only one family member accompany the person needing accessible seating. We ask that extended families sit in the next row of seating above the accessibility seating to help accommodate other guests.