Library, Book Club, & Blogs
Virtual Book Club
The CWGE is starting a virtual book club! The potential book topics will be focusing mainly on feminism, women and gender, gender in relation to other intersecting identities, etc.
Join us Wednesday, October 28th from 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. as we will be having a conversation over Chapters 13-16 of I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban! We will be hosting our book club meeting via Zoom. For questions on how to access the link, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay connected with the CWGE Book Club over the semester:
- Interested in joining us? Please, fill out this quick registration.
- Summary of the book? Summary can be found here.
- Don't have the book? Check out the various places we have found to access it!
- Want to stay up-to-date with the conversations? Check out our Book Club Blog!
- Questions or comments? Check out our Book Club FAQ page or email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to connecting with you!