Library, Book Club, & Blogs
Virtual Book Club
The CWGE is starting a virtual book club! The potential book topics will be focusing mainly on feminism, women and gender, gender in relation to other intersecting identities, etc.
Thank you for joining us this Spring semester as we read Resisting Disappearance: Military Occupation & Women's Activism in Kashmir by UNC's very own Dr. Ather Zia. If you were not able to join us this semester, you can read our blogs at Inside UNC or check out additional resources and information below.
Stay connected with the CWGE Book Club:
- Interested in joining us? Please, fill out this quick registration.
- Summary of the book? Check out the book summary, author bio, and ways to stay up to date and get involved!
- Don't have the book? Check out the various places we have found to access it! The CWGE is also providing a free copy of the book to UNC affiliated folxs, so please register to access your copy.
- Want to stay up-to-date with our conversations? Check out our Blogs at Inside UNC!
- Questions or comments? Check out our Book Club FAQ page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to connecting with you!