Library, Book Club, & Blogs
Virtual Book Club
The CWGE is starting a virtual book club! The potential book topics will be focusing mainly on feminism, women and gender, gender in relation to other intersecting identities, etc.
We are excited to announce that the book for the Spring 2021 semester will be Resisting Disappearance: Military Occupation & Women's Activism in Kashmir by UNC's very own Dr. Ather Zia.
Book Club: Intro & Chp 1
Wednesday, February 17, 2021 @ 11 am - 12pm
Join our dicussion as we process the Introduction and Chapter 1! It is never too late to join and engage with book club. Check out our resources below for how to stay connected with book club.
Stay connected with the CWGE Book Club:
- Interested in joining us? Please, fill out this quick registration.
- Summary of the book? Check out the book summary and author bio!
- Don't have the book? Check out the various places we have found to access it! The CWGE is also providing a free copy of the book to UNC affiliated folxs, so please register to access your copy.
- Want to stay up-to-date with our conversations? Check out our Blogs at Inside UNC!
- Questions or comments? Check out our Book Club FAQ page or email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to connecting with you!