The University of Northern Colorado, alongside regional partners Aims Community College, Greeley-Evans School District 6 and the Greeley Area Chamber of Commerce reflect on the 2021 Colorado legislative session from the viewpoint of Northern Colorado business, education and community interests.
Hosted by UNC President Andy Feinstein, the event included alumni and elected officials Colorado Senator John Cooke (B.A. '79) and House District 50 Representative Mary Young (Ph.D. '00), alongside a virtual panel of government relations representatives.
2021 Colorado Legislative Panelists and Guests
- Senator John Cooke, Senate District 13
- Representative Mary Young, House District 50
- Nathan Fall, Greeley-Evans School District
- Sandra Hagan Solin, Capitol Solutions
- Tonette Salazar, Strategies 360
- Kayla Tibbals, Nexus Policy Group
- Dr. Leah Bornstein, Aims President
- Dr. Andy Feinstein, UNC President
- Jaime Henning, Chamber President/CEO
- Dr. Deirdre Pilch, District 6 Superintendent
A special thank you to Shannon Townsend and Elizabeth Werren for providing ASL interpretation and Caption IT for live closed Caption Services.