We exist to transform the lives of our students. We focus on all aspects of their success by making intentional decisions to meet their needs and the needs of our community.
- UNC is student ready. We know and care about our students, we meet them where they are, and nurture their growth
- We eliminate institutional barriers to our students’ progress
- We are known for excellence in career readiness evidenced by the professional achievements and adaptability of our alumni
- We empower students to make a difference through leadership, involvement, and advocacy
- We acknowledge that all staff and faculty are educators who contribute to our students’ success
Rowing, Not Drifting 2030 Vision Elements
As the university works towards the outcomes set forth by each of the Five Vision Elements in Phase I and implements specific key actions and tactics, we will highlight relative efforts of students, faculty and staff on this page.