Current Studies Seeking Volunteers
Research participants needed for biomechanics study
- Age 18-30, No history of lower extremity injury, no neurological conditions.
- Participants will be asked to attend one 1.5-hour testing session. The testing session
will consist of very light physical activity. Participants will complete 12 trials
of the novel step-up-and-over task.
- If interested, please contact Kelsey Schnorenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Researchers are seeking healthy volunteers for an 8-week cannabidiol (CBD) intervention
- Study includes analysis of body fat (BodPod), muscular strength and power (IRM and
Wingate), oxygen uptake (VO2max), inflammation and neural health, immune cell function,
mental and cognitive function, and physical activity behavior and sleep patterns.
- Healthy males and females, 18-50 years old, without chronic disease conditions, such
as liver disease, cardiovascular disease, cancer, diabetes, consistent use of anti-inflammatory
medications, neurological diseases, or diagnosed neuropsychiatric conditions.
- Volunteers must be exercising for at least 150 minutes a week, have a body mass index
below 29.9, and must be at least 6 weeks removed from THC and/or CBD use to participate.
- The CBD intervention is 8 weeks and will include pre- and post-intervention weeks
consisting of baseline and post-intervention measurements, spanning a total of 8 visits.
After completion of the study, participants will receive a comprehensive analysis
of their body fat percentage, fat and fat-free mass, one repetition max, maximal oxygen
uptake, anaerobic power and fatigue, cognitive function and mental health, physical
activity behavior, sleep patterns, inflammatory and neural health biomarker profiles, and immune cell (natural killer cell) profile.
- If interested in participating, please contact Victoria Flores at email@example.com.