Our goal is to provide the University community with a safe, clean, workable, and livable environment, to provide these services with pride, enthusiasm and responsibility through our best efforts, to make decisions in a responsible and helpful manner, and to strive to be cheerful and pleasant in our contacts we make. We further wish to create a work unit atmosphere based on teamwork, where members are recognized and appreciated for their contributions; an atmosphere that encourages growth and recognition.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Service Center: 970-351-2446
Maintain and repair building structures, including walls, partitions, floors, ceilings, doors, etc.
- Roofing inspection and minor repairs
- Classroom furniture repairs
- Window replacement and/or repairs
- Prepare project estimates
- Supervise related subcontractors, e.g. concrete, masonry
- Campus lock changes
- Key cutting
- Door hardware installations
- Periodic interior and exterior painting of buildings
- Tape, texture and plaster interiors
- Stain and refinishing millwork
- Graffiti removal